Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the creation and execution of an urban/suburban community organizing effort to promote housing integration.
- Participating in outreach in a range of communities on topics of fair housing, integration and access to opportunity.
- Enhancing the Center’s outreach and organizing activities through traditional media outlets and the internet.
- Coordinating the Center’s outreach initiatives.
- Bachelors degree;
- Demonstrated interest in social justice or civil rights;
- Superior research, writing, and verbal skills;
- Ability to create and update websites and social media or a willingness to learn;
- Bi-lingual and/or bi-cultural individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with data analysis and mapping a plus.
- Applicants with community outreach and organizing experience encouraged to apply.
Salary: Salary competitive with other legal non-profits plus excellent benefits.
Send resume and cover letter to: Deputy Director, Erin Boggs at:email@example.com. Please do not call. Application Deadline: Tuesday, July 31, 2012.